Friday, June 21, 2013

WANNA KNOW A SECRET?

So there is this good little secret that I have kept to myself for awhile now but it's so good that I can't seem to hold it in any longer. You see for awhile now I have been shopping at a fabulous boutique that has some of the cutest and fashion forward trends but, that's not the best part! The best part is, they are completely and entirely afforadable! Wait it gets better: you can find these boutiques in almost every single mall!  Yes I know, I was ecstatic too! So here's the secret:

     
 
 
Some of you may recognize this name. You've walked right by it on your way to Forever 21 or Dillards but you just over looked it, didn't think much of it, I say this because I too did the same exact thing. At first glance it may not seem like a young, hip, fresh place to shop BUT please do not let this deceive you! Inside there are a lot of goodies! I have to say that the reason why I decided to walk into Francesca's was because from afar a beautiful turqouise necklace had caught my eye. Little did I know I was about to fall in love.
 

 
One thing that really sets them apart is that they are known for their big and bold necklaces, which are perfect for this summer. You won't find any simple necklaces here. But, simple can be boring, right?
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
If the necklaces swept you off your feet wait until you see the shoes, the purses, the clutches, the watche and the clothes. Yes they have that much!!!!
 
The following is the link make sure that you check it out and do a little on line shopping!
 
 
You can find a Francesca's Collection Boutique in the following locations:
 
4800 S Hulen Mall ( On the lower level )
 
University Park Village
1612 South University Drive
 
 
 
 
 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment