Sunday, March 31, 2013

2 Chains?! More like, 5 Chains!

 So I had the privilege of attending the " Spring-A-Ding-Ding Fashion Event" last night  at Mockingbird Station in Dallas, Texas, and let's just say my face is still in awe! The event show cased the trends that  are going to be huge this Spring of 2013. There was alot of glitz, glam, shimmer, and patterns, but, there were two trends that really caught my eye when it came to accessories. The layering of necklaces and big, bold, statement necklaces!
  Iam personally very excited about these trends, for two reasons, 1- You can find these kinds of necklaces anywhere at a very affordable price! And 2- this is the PERFECT way to upgrade any plain or casual outfit!
  Now, I do recall this being a trend back in the day, when I wasn't so fashion savvy, so to make up for those lost days, I am determined to rock this trend this summer! And I am hoping that you will too!



             STATEMENT NECKLACES :
  
            
  

                                        









        LAYERING NECKLACES :





                                       
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment