Friday, March 15, 2013

THE BEST BUZZ YOU WILL EVER FIND IN FORT WORTH!

 
 
  So, in my mission to find some of the best fashion forward boutiques in Fort Worth, I came across a boutique that really blew my mind! I found it on - line and immediately fell in love with what I saw. So of course I had to go and see for myself if all this greatness was real or too good to be true ( I didn't want it to be a Catfish you know!) But my oh my was it real!!!! Right off of Camp Bowie is a cute little boutique, stored with some BIG and pleasent surprises!! Ladies and gentlemen meet, Beehive!!!!!

  As soon as I entered I was greeted by a beautiful, tall blonde lady, she was really sweet and attentive, her name is Alyson Jennings one of the managers. I started talking to her about the boutique, after all I needed to know more about my new love interest! Turns out this boutique is originally from Austin, Texas, it has only been around in Fort Worth for about a year and a half, so not too long, and it's not only a great place for young adult women to shop in, but also for their moms! " This is a place for moms and daughters to come and shop together," these were Alyson's words when I asked her how she would describe the style/fashion that they carried. " The owner ( who is based in Austin ) wanted this to be a place for moms and daughters."
 I have to say, I really like that idea!!!!
   After looking around and observing their clothes I can safely say that this is a great place for you to go get your outfit for a night out with your girls/ and / or date, but at the same time your mom will find an outfit to go have brunch with her girlfriends. So if you are an older women who likes to dress up to date and sophisticated, this is definitely the place for you.
  From fun accessories to hats, belts, purses, clutches, skinnies, dresses and everything in between, this place nails it with diversity when it comes to color and styles! Enough yip-yap, let me show you what I saw when I explored Beehive.
  
   
 When I walked inside I came across some amazing accessories, fun, big and bright necklaces, purses and clutches!


 
How adorable is this necklace it has a very elegant-vintage feel to it!
 
 
Everything was so neat and organized!
 
 
 
    
   The pop of red in the decor is pleasently nice. That is one thing that I liked about this boutique, it was very colorful and had a fresh feel to it! No to mention the soothing music in the background that they played, it made a very relaxing ambiance to shop in.
  
 
 

 

   
  Clutches and satchels are a must in every girls closet! Beehive had  major variety!!

 
 
 

 
 I was really liking the neckalces, they had so much color and a very elegant look!
 
 
 
But, you can't wear accessories without some clothes... or you can but that would just be weird!
 
 
How neat is this?! I don't know but when I see clothes organized like this, it really makes me want to shop more, without all the hectic work of having to dig for my clothes! ( Forever 21 anyone?)
 
 
 First of all, I really like how they have colors that are very soft and romantic !!!
 
 
 











 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What a stylish girraffe!
 


 
 
 



 
 

 
 
Who wears short-shorts? Hopefully we all do this Spring/Summer, check out these adorable shorts that they carry !!!!!!
Denim, designs, and polkadots !!

Maybe bright colors and sequence is more your cup of tea !!!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Maxi dresses!
 
 
 
A little shimmer!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Or, a color-block maxi!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Studded shorts anyone ?
 
 
 
 
 Beautiful Blouses !

 
 
Chic!!!
 
 
Stock up on all your summer stripes here!!!!!
 
 

 
 
Colorful !!!
 




 



 




 So there you have it! Another incredible boutique, another found success! You must go and check this place out !!!

     Managers: Kacey Cargile & Alyson Jennings
                         ( 817 ) 570 - 0484
                         5122 Camp Bowie Blvd
                         Fort Worth, Texas
                         
                         Like them on Facebook: 
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beehive-Ft-Worth/156123197804342

                      Follow them on Instagram:
                               @BEEHIVEFTWORTH

 
 
So in a nutshell, I would describe Beehive as a fun, modern, boutique with a dash of vintage! So it's basically perfect for any woman of any age to go and shop there !!!!!!
























 

 

 
























 


 
 

2 comments: